Welcome to the latest edition of the Lloyd & Partners cyber risk newsletter. Each month we decode the most timely cyber risk and insurance headlines.
In this issue we cover:
- Brazil moves towards GDPR-style regime
- TSB glitches cost GBP 176 million
- Virus shuts down chip manufacturer
- Data breach notifications continue to rise in Australia
- Automation to drive marine and motor cyber cover
- Five steps to managing security threats
- Singapore’s cyber breach makes global headlines
- Cyber buzzword of the month: port-out scam
Download Cyber Decoder
For further information please contact Sarah Stephens, Head of Cyber, Content, and New Technology Risks on email@example.com.