Welcome to the latest edition of the Lloyd & Partners cyber risk newsletter. Each month we decode the most timely cyber risk and insurance headlines.
In this issue we cover:
- Drive to tackle silent cyber gathers pace
- EU issues first product recall alert over privacy concerns
- Google’s record GDPR fine is appealed
- TSB system outage cost rises to £330m
- Businesses are ill-prepared for a global ransomware attack
- The impact of Brexit on cyber security law
- Buzzword of the month – multi-factor authentication
Download Cyber Decoder
For further information please contact Sarah Stephens, Head of Cyber, Content, and New Technology Risks on email@example.com.