Welcome to the latest edition of the Lloyd & Partners cyber risk newsletter. Each month we decode the most timely cyber risk and insurance headlines.
In this issue we cover:
- GDPR and privacy lawsuits – an emerging risk exposure
- UK regulator highlights GDPR teething problems
- British Airways data breach to test new regime
- Surveys highlight the need for cyber insurance advice
- Insurers call for cyber-BI risk assessments
- The next generation of phishing
- Cyber buzzword of the month - skimming
Download Cyber Decoder
For further information please contact Sarah Stephens, Head of Cyber, Content, and New Technology Risks on email@example.com.