We are pleased to provide you with our second energy insurance quarterly newsletter of 2019.
In addition to our regular features, our main feature looks at additional insureds and other insurance provisions in contracts.
Many contracts require the contracting parties to have each other named on their respective third party liability policies as ‘additional insureds’, but what does this mean in reality; what is it meant to achieve; and does it always achieve what it’s meant to?
Regular features included:
- General state of the market overview
- Market moves / People in the news
- New products and market developments
- Demystifying common clauses
- Atlantic named windstorm forecasts
Download the Energy Newsletter
For further information, please contact John Cooper, Senior Partner in the Energy Division on: +44 (0)20 7466 6510 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org