We are pleased to provide you with our Second energy insurance quarterly newsletter of 2018.
In addition to our regular features, our main feature looks at cyber insurance for energy insureds. Companies operating in the energy sector are faced with two distinct risks relating to a cyber-attack. Firstly, there is the risk that a cyber-attack may cause physical loss or physical damage. The other risk is that of the non-physical consequences of a cyber-attack.
Regular features included:
- General state of the energy market overview
- Market moves / People in the news
- New products and market developments
- Demystifying common clauses
- Atlantic named windstorm forecasts
Download Energy Newsletter
For further information, please contact John Cooper, Senior Partner in the Energy Division on +44 (0)20 7466 6510 or email email@example.com.