We are pleased to provide you with our third energy and power insurance quarterly newsletter of 2019. Our main feature focuses product quality management through risk engineering.
Product quality is an emerging risk with global reported incidents increasing year-on-year. This is driven by new regulation, complex supply chains and the cost of production economic pressures for operators. Non-conforming products can cause serious public safety concerns while triggering significant financial and reputational damage.
Regular features included:
- General State of the Market Overview
- Market Moves / People in the News
- New Products and Market Developments
- Demystifying Common Clauses
- Atlantic Named Windstorm Forecasts
Download the Energy & Power Newsletter
For further information, please contact John Cooper, Global Chief Client Officer on +44 (0)20 7466 6510.