The international business environment has rarely looked so complex. The combination of global economic uncertainty and country risk affects all classes of business the world over. While emerging markets offer significant opportunities for businesses, successfully realising these depends upon identifying and successfully managing the myriad of constantly evolving political risks.
We specialise in working with independent brokers to structure bespoke insurance solutions to mitigate and transfer the effects of Political Risk and country economic risk, counterparty (Credit) risk – particularly in emerging markets, Terrorism, Political Violence and War related risks, and Kidnap & Ransom.
We maintain strong relationships with all 50 insurers in our market which include Lloyd’s of London syndicates, the Company markets and Public entities; this allows us to provide the best results possible for the insured.
We provide risk solutions for the following risks:
- Structured Credit Insurance
- Contract Frustration (for trade transactions)
- Confiscation Insurance (mobile assets)
- Investment Risk Insurance (fixed assets / equity interest & lenders form)
- Political Violence (inc. Terrorism, War / Civil War, Riots, Property Damage and Business Interruption)
- Kidnap & Ransom / Piracy
For further information, please contact Simon Clayton, Senior Partner, Credit, Political & Security Risks +44 (0)20 7558 2706