We have an established platform for programme business with a focus on providing independent agents, brokers and managing general agents with solutions for the handling of transactional business - typically small to medium premium risks.
We achieve this by streamlining the insurance arrangements, reducing the number of times the process is "touched" and providing access to markets in London, Bermuda and Europe. Working together with our client and underwriting partners, the team will construct a facility that provides a level of authority for the majority of risks to be underwritten within the facility.
Programmes can be designed for any aspect of cover, for any client base, in any territory.
Our current areas of expertise include:
- Public Sector Liability, particularly in Australia, Canada and New Zealand
- Professional Liability
- Property Placement for Manufactured Homes and Dealers
- Railroad Industry
- Fine Arts
- Hospital Associations
- Hotel Associations
- General Commercial Property Business including Business Interruption
- Associated General Liability
- Forced Placed Fire and Hazard exposures
- Builders Risk or Course of Construction Business
- Contractors Equipment
- Forestry / Logging Equipment
- Association Business
- Sports & Leisure
- High Valued Residential Property
- Extended Warranty
- Affinity Products
For further information, please contact Stuart Bryant, Senior Partner on +44 (0)20 7466 6754